Blog Archive

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Leaving London!



After 10 years as a fireman and living in this incredible energetic city all my possessions are squeezed into my reliable poo coloured camper (which has also been my home for the last week).... everything from my 5.5 foot giraffe from Mozambique to my ice skates, motorbike helmets and 80's arcade games table.

London has been an incredible place to live and I will massively miss its fast pace and constant energy, life at the fire station and the great friends I've met here.

I'm now back in the parents village for a couple of nights to catch up with the family. Still to buy a computer to do the blog, cycle shoes etc etc and leaving in 2 days....last minute as always :-)


3 comments:

  1. Replacing your worn (cube shaped) front wheel ball bearings on the day you flew to Delhi did seem a bit last minute. Suggest you get your pedals, bottom bracket and steering bearings greased before you set off. And think how much you will save by getting your bike serviced in Delhi rather than Brixton ;-)
    Stay Safe
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck...Safe Travels.

    And dont forget to wear your helmet (as mums says) lol.

    PS
    What ever you do, DO NOT CRASH INTO A COW. It will land you in big trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simon,
    We had a very brief encounter while checking out at a campsite in Zambia. Kevin and DarSarah in a white Toyota 4x4 heading to Uganda. Love your blog . Regards, Kevin and Sarah
    winov8.com/traveltubby

    ReplyDelete

PAKISTAN....tortuous climbs and the taliban

  As I approached the Indian Immigration building to officially leave Incredible India, I was shocked to see 5 hot female officers all dress...